Make New Friends On Zoom
Let's Celebrate the Last Day of March! Yay!
Based on my "extensive" polling, Thursday night may be a perfect night to make new friends.
Pros: All are welcome, we have a great group, we get to see our friends, we can relax and be social with our slippers on, we save gas money, we all deserve a break, our pets our nearby, we can chat about judicial confirmations (the list is lengthy)!
Please come to connect with others and meet new people and visit with your friends.
We plan to have break out rooms where folks can chat and get to know one another. We will provide some speaking prompts or ice breakers to help facilitate the conversations. A Zoom link has been provided!
For those who are wondering about Chocolate Hummus, I purchased the last container at Giant on Old Georgetown Road! Ha!
If you are new here, I am an organizer for The Creative Writing and Journaling Meetup Group. If you like to hear from published authors and do write-ins with a talented group, please stop by. The link to the meetup is below: https://www.meetup.com/the-creative-writing-journaling-meetup-group/
We have a few guidelines for this event that will be helpful:
- Let's support each other! Let's be friends!
- This group is not for dating, but only for friendships and to find connection.
- Please use your camera during our meeting. It is nice to see your smile!
- Please have access to a free Zoom account in order to participate. You may sign up at: https://zoom.us/signup
- Generally, there is no age requirement, but you must be at least 18 years of age.
- I welcome your comments and suggestions.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Lisa Robin (Your Fearless Organizer)