NYC Coaching Circle Session 1: Bringing Balance Back
Life can be brilliant… and it can be challenging and overwhelming at times too which is why in this first Coaching Circle we’ll be looking at how we can bring balance back into our lives.
In this session you will:
- Explore what the concept of balance means to you personally
- Experience being coached through the Balance Wheel coaching tool
- Create clear and compelling goals for yourself
6:30- 6:45: Get yourself some refreshments, meet the other members, and relax!
6:45- 7:45: Coaching Circle: Learn, chat and have fun
7:45- 8:00: Opportunity to connect with other members/ Ask further questions/ Grab another drink and keep chatting!
- One of the objectives of this particular session is to offer people a chance to explore coaching further, hence, the number of participants will not be limited. However, with the view of offering a more personalized coaching experience moving forward, the following sessions will be limited to a maximum number of 12 participants. Use this session as your opportunity to explore and find out more!
- Ticket purchase only will guarantee your spot in all Coaching Circle sessions and registrations can be made using Venmo or PayPal. Please send all Venmo payments to @Linda-Bonnar-Coaching with a note of the event name and your name as it appears on Meetup and use the email address email@example.com for all PayPal payments. Please note that to ensure the smooth running of this event, registration will close on Friday, March 25th.
- For your comfort, while I will supply copies of all the resources we’ll be using and pencils for completing the exercises, you’re welcome to bring a personal notebook or journal you’re more comfortable using.
- Please note that no food or beverages are included in the $30 price, these can be purchased separately at Mary O’s.